A dream body is a dream of every girl irrespective of skin color, age, caste, or creed. Most of us try to move to the gym or do some kind of workout to maintain ourselves and be in good shape.
As per the data, there is a significant increase in the number of health club-goers in the U.S. in recent years. To stay in shape or get in shape people choose not to drink as drinking alcohol adds empty calories. Alcohol significantly lowers the metabolism by increasing cortisol levels.
People need to keep a check on their calories by paying attention to the intake of carbohydrates and sugar & fat. As one gram of carbohydrate and protein will give 4 calories though one gram of fat will give us 9 calories. A proper workout regime can help girls shed fat from the required places. It certainly helps in strengthening the muscles (or tightening of muscles) of the abdomen post-delivery. If you are a sports enthusiast or fitness freak you can go for online sportswear.
Here comes the role of the right sportswear that can maximize the workout.
Rules for choosing sportswear
- Whenever choosing sportswear one should not just go for looks. It is important to check the comfort so try to move, walk, jump a little, lunge, and squat while trying for your sportswear.
- Breathability is an important factor in selecting sportswear as we should feel comfortable and not irritated while doing a workout. So it’s important to go for sweat-wicking fabrics at the same time it should be compressive in the right areas to support your muscles.
- Feel naked effect – during a workout one should not feel what you wear. It should feel invisible as you should not have any restrictions in movement. The sportswear shouldn’t get in your way rather it should hug the body perfectly which needs no adjustments while doing the workout.
- It’s crucial to choose the correct kit and footwear as per the type of training. They are categorized for specific workouts & sports.
- Fashion and fitness go hand in hand these days so one should check for stylish sportswear which makes you feel unstoppable & powerful. There are many eye-catching innovations these days like animal prints viz leopard print, snake print, and stunning new colors.
Outfits that one can choose for a workout
Women’s activewear tank tops have been appreciated by women of all ages. They help them to take up their workout and sports sessions to the next level. They can be worn during yoga, pilates, running, sports, low-impact activities & as everyday wear.
Tank tops activewear are comfortable gym outfit as it allows the skin to breathe and protects the body from overheating during a workout. They are worthy for a longer workout because wearing a tank top you won’t get heated soon as it let your pores and skin breathe.
It Is Crucial To Choose The Correct Sports Bra
The main purpose of a sports bra is to protect the breasts by controlling movement & to provide proper support. So it’s very important to put much effort into finding the right sports bra size.
Generally, when you wear the wrong size or fit in an everyday bra you may experience some discomfort. There might not be any other major consequences. But when you wear the wrong size & fit in a sports bra and go for a run or a workout you greatly increase the likelihood of breast pain and chafing.
The cup size & band length should be in synchronization. If the band is too loose, it rides up on the back, causing the weight of the breasts to roll the shoulders forward. This causes increased tension on the upper back muscles and in due course causes back pain and other postural issues.
On the contrary, a sports bra that is too tight can press hard the shoulders and tighten the upper back muscles. This results in restriction of proper movement of the spine. The spine is designed to bend and flex with daily activity, & when restrictions occur, back pain begins.
The sports bra should be breathable and sweat-wicking. It’s important to keep you dry and comfortable during a workout. So one can go for Go-Dry moisture-wicking technology.
We can broadly categorize the sports bra into three parts
- Low impact bra is best for activities that don’t have a lot of sudden movements, such as yoga, pilates & barre. Lower support bras have narrow or decorative straps. They are made from lighter materials perfect for walking, yoga, stretching, and lounging.
- A medium impact bra is very much suitable for activities like cycling, skiing, cross-training, and weight training which are somewhat more intense workouts.
- High impact bra gives more support either through wider straps or a higher neckline. This offers more resistance to sudden movement and is most suitable for high-intensity movements like running, jumping, and horseback riding. The body needs more support when there is more bounce.
Sweatpants can be a good choice for workouts. They can prevent injury by retaining the body heat and help wick away moisture, keeping you cool and dry. When choosing sweatpants it is important to go for cotton or fleece-like fabric specifically designed to wick away moisture and sweat.
There is one more concept of UPF clothing that came into the concept as there are a lot of cases of skin cancer these days. We all are aware of climate change and ozone layer depletion which resulted in increased ultraviolet radiation levels at the earth’s surface. That is very harmful to human health. Though it would be great if we can reduce greenhouse gas emissions from our end or human activities.
UPF clothing works by blocking out the sun’s harmful rays both ultraviolet B [UVB] and ultraviolet A [UVA] rays.
UPF stands for ultraviolet protection factor and calculates the capability of a fabric to block sunlight. With UPF, a number is used as a denominator. For example, a UPF of 50 means it will permit only 1/50th of the sun’s rays to penetrate the clothing. As per the Skin Cancer Foundation, clothing is marked as “sun protective,” if it has a UPF rating of 30 or higher.
So for an outdoor workout or sports, it’s important to go for a sports bra or clothing with higher UPF ratings as health is wealth. So one can enjoy the workout with stylish & comfortable clothes which pamper the skin.