A hairstyle is a significant part of one’s personality that should be well-maintained. It directly influences your physical appearance and may make you look younger, better, and prettier. A beautiful hairstyle according to your face shape may bring out the best look of your face. But for a good hairstyle, it is essential to take care of your hair; it may require a lot of care and attention. A great hairdo equals a great hair day. According to the research, a terrible hair day is that “It’s a horrible day.” People who have a nice hairdo feel wiser and more skilled at doing tasks than those who have a terrible hair day.
Nowadays, it has been observed that people are inclined more towards using artificial products like hair gel to keep their hairstyle reasonable despite not knowing that it contains alcohol and caustic chemicals. But they do not know that it removes moisture from their hair and scalp, leaving them dry and damaged.
Do you want to know an alternative to hair gel? Here we share the post about how to style your hair without gel and hair products. You can style your hair quickly without hair products and gels. Try these hairstyles in your hair and styles your hair cool quickly. And by using that substitute, you can still style your hair according to your desire.
Alternatives of Hair Gel
Following are some of the alternatives of hair gel:
Style Your Hair with Aloe Vera:
The best way to gel hair is by using Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera isn’t simply good for soothing sunburns; its gel can also be used to style your hair. Aloe Vera soothes irritated scalps, deep cleans hair, promotes hair development, repairs strands, and even prevents hair loss.
The question is How to Style Your Hair with Aloe Vera? The answer is straightforward taking the aloe Vera plant leaf and extracting its gel on the palm of your hand, and styling it as you want to style like any other hair product.
Style hair without Commercial products (hair wax, organic hair serums)
As commercial products have many chemicals like alcohol in them, which is proved very dangerous for hair. It can cause itching of the scalp, excessive hair loss, and thinning of hair. It is essential to maintain healthy hair, to avoid these commercial products.
Nowadays, we have more affordable and organic alternatives for almost everything, including hair wax and organic hair serums.
Hairstyle with Hair Wax
Hair wax or hair clay is excellent for short and medium-length hair in natural slicked-back styles. Because this product does not dry hard, you may restyle your hair throughout the day.
To use it:
- Warm up the hair clay, rub a pea-sized quantity between your palms. It should take between 5 and 10 seconds to complete.
- When you’re finished, apply a thin coating of clay evenly across your fingers and palms. On your hands, there should be no apparent clumps or tablespoons of clay.
- The amount of hair clay you’ll need depends on the length of your hair. Short hair needs one pea-sized dollop, whereas medium-length hair needs two.
- Starting from the back, evenly distribute the clay throughout your hair.
- Starting at the roots and working your way to the tips, run your hands through your hair. You want to leave a thin film of clay on the hair.
- It’s preferable to work backward on your head to avoid adding many products in the front of your forehead.
- Make sure you use hair clay with a matte finish and a firm consistency.
Hairstyle with Organic Hair Serums
Using organic hair serums, you may avoid extra chemical consumption that might be harmful to your body by utilizing organic hair serum. It will result in better hair. As organic hair serums didn’t have alcohol in them. Alcohol is the main ingredient that leaves hair dry and makes them dull over time
Here is some of the list of organic hair serums:
- OVEES Hair Serum Grape Seed & Almond
- KHADI NATURAL Herbal Hair Serum
- Dr. Batra’s Hair Vitalizing Serum
Style Your Hair with Flax Seed
Flaxseed gel nourishes hair follicles and hair. It promotes quicker and longer hair growth. It has a significant amount of Vitamin E that nourishes the scalp while protecting it from free radical damage. Using flaxseed gel is also the best way to gel hair and keep them in place. It is the best organic alternative to hair gel with no side effects.
Again the question is how to How to Style Your Hair with Flax Seed? The method is:
- Into 2.5 cups of water, add 1/4th cup flaxseed.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat for 7-10 minutes, often stirring to prevent the flaxseeds from sticking to the pan’s bottom.
- Allow the gel to cool with the flaxseed for 45 minutes to an hour after turning off the burner.
Style Your Hair with Gelatin
Gelatin is a natural substitute for hair gel. Gelatin not only binds to damaged regions but also nourishes the whole strand. It smoothes the hair cuticle, increases shine and reduces breakage. It keeps the hair’s stay and will significantly impact hair by making them strong and shiny.
How to Style Your Hair with Gelatin ?
Fill a jar halfway with boiling water and halfway with Gelatin. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm, stirring occasionally. Once the mixture has cooled, add the essential oils and stir well.
Hairstyles that are both attractive and classy are essential for staying fashionable. A stylish haircut considerably enhances a person’s personality. You may keep your hair up in various ways without using gel, many of which are simple and eye-catching. All of the available methods have been demonstrated step by step in this material. You may easily select and apply any of them based on your preferences.